posted on February 27, 2012 10:07
Order Rubber in a can direct or through distributors. No minimum orders. No unauthorized credit card charges.
Alvin Rubber in a can should be in every tool box, shop, boat, car, RV, motor home.
- Rubberized coating/sealant –Watertight, Flexible
- Easy to use aerosol spray can
- Resists Moisture, seepage, leaks, weather, salt, dirt
- Will not crack, peel or chip in hot or cold temperatures
- Coats, Seals, Protects, Long Lasting, Durable
- No minimum order
- Paintable, non-sagging formulation
- Adheres to any metal, concrete/asphalt, rigid plastic surfaces
Uses Include; gutters, downspouts, roofs, skylights, duct work, planters, pvc pipes, flashings, driveways, chimneys, bird baths, cars, buses, weld joints, HVAC equipment, RVs/Motor homes, fenders, underbodies, wheel wells, gas tanks, truck beds, foundations, AC drip pans, pipes, window leaks, patios, boats, fountains, outdoor ponds, pools,
ALVIN PRODUCTS ~ A DIVISION OF DAMPNEY COMPANY, INC.
85 PARIS STREET ~ EVERETT, MA 02149
Phone (978) 423-7681 Fax (617) 389-0484