posted on January 18, 2012 13:35
Alvin Products who developed a one part ready-to-use metal filler now offers Rubber In a Can.
Alvin Rubber in a Can is a product that should be in every tool box, shop. Every job site, boat, roofer, welder, handyman should have a can.
· Rubberized coating/sealant –watertight, flexible
· Easy to use aerosol spray can
· Resists moisture, seepage, leaks, weather, salt, dirt
· Will not crack, peel or chip in hot or cold temperatures
· Coats, seals, protects
· Long lasting, durable
· Adheres to any metal, concrete/asphalt, rigid plastic surface
· Paintable, non-sagging formulation
· No minimum order
USES: gutters, downspouts, roofs, skylights, duct work, planters, pvc pipes, flashings, driveways, chimneys, bird baths, cars, buses, weld joints, HVAC equipment, RVs/motor homes, fenders, underbodies, wheel wells, gas tanks, truck beds, foundations, AC drip pans, pipes, window leaks, patios, boats, fountains, outdoor ponds, pools…
Alvin RUBBER IN A CAN
16 oz. Aerosol Can - Part #80101
for product instructions and photos
*No extra or hidden fees for processing or handling
*Test each application for suitability prior to each use
ALVIN PRODUCTS ● A DIVISION OF DAMPNEY COMPANY, INC.
85 PARIS STREET ● EVERETT, MA 02149
Phone (978) 423-7681 ● Fax (617) 389-0484